Wednesday, June 22, 2011

areas of interests

Over the last few years I have developed an interest in the areas of presenting architecture and the impact of collaboration. Although these areas are quite broad, there are only a few ideas in which I would consider being a possible project for myself this year. These ideas include:

  • Real-time environments
  • Presentations/visualizations
  • Web design
  • QTVR
  • Gyro-technology
  • Other/new means of presentation
  • Effects of online collaboration
  • Effects of social media

I also have interests in the fields of Architectural Photography and the development of architecture in today’s society in terms of sustainability; performance; and experience.

At the moment, these are the main areas/topics in which I would like to further develop for my graduation project this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment